The International University in Geneva provides for Career Counseling to assist students in:
- Preparation of CVs and motivation letters
- Definition of job search strategies
- Coordination of job and internship vacancies between employers and students
- Propositions regarding students’ needs for Career Development practical workshops (e.g. network development, social media optimization)
- Information on LinkedIn page, LinkedIn group, Intranet
Your Career Counselor Mrs. Hélène Mancheron, is available to discuss and explore possibilities for a successful academic and professional future.
She may be reached at the University Career Counseling Centre on Monday afternoon from 13:30 till 17:30 as per the dates below.
Students may also reach her by phone on: 022 710 71 10 and by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to individual counseling, students have the opportunity to attend career days. Representatives from organizations in the public private sectors or international organizations are invited to a day at the University to share their insights about possible career paths in their company.
Students are able to speak to professionals active in their field of interest and explore the requirements, opportunities, and challenges that are linked to this field.
Students who are looking for specific advice may consult our list of Job Opportunities.
Your career counselor Hélène Mancheron, email@example.com, is available in the Student Counseling Center from 1:30 PM until 5:30 PM on the following Monday afternoons:
- February 8 & 29
- March 14
- April 4 & 18
- May 2, 23 & 30
- June 6 & 13
For an appointment please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org